Sunday, January 17, 2010

Temple Lights/Snow removal in Arlington

    January 2010 115

These are the Washington DC Temple Lights, all taken before Lynn’s camera battery dies.

  

January 2010 112

I didn’t even get a picture of the manger, etc, but this was simply gorgeous!  Dad and I went on January 2, 2010 and did some names of my Laredo, Texas sister, Cecilia Soto.  We’ll go again in February near Valentine’s to do sealings.

January 2010 113

January 2010 108 It was sure cold and windy that day.  Here’s Lynn outside the beautiful Temple!

About Snow Removal: Thought you would like to know what Arlington does with it’s snow!

January 2010 144

Yup, they kinda just leave it blocking the parking lot of the local Safeway(s) and Staples!  Who needs to park anyway?   Perhaps we can park in May when it thaws sufficiently!

January 2010 145

3 comments:

Anne said...

man i wish it snowed here. that is a heap of snow!

ConnieB said...

those temple lights are gorgeous! Now I'm sad we didn't make it.. and Dad looks awesome in that picture. I'm glad the worst we deal with is a little rain and 50 degrees.. (:

ConnieB said...

remember when I wrote that blog and said I had "photographic evidence that you snuck sick B out of the house" ??? That was just a joke- I know you asked! (little late.. I've been meaning to say that for a while) Love you!

Post a Comment